At 3 Birds, our mission is to make customer and operational data easily accessible and actionable for automobile dealers, manufacturers, and their partners to market, train, and run their businesses more effectively and profitably.
We understand automobile dealership business objectives and sales cycles, we identify the customers with needs and interests that align with those objectives, and we communicate with them in a way that bridges the gap and leads them to the dealerships. We pride ourselves on being true partners and working with our clients to advance their objectives. This philosophy has earned us loyalty at every tier of the automotive industry from OEMs to dealerships across the country.
This is a REMOTE part-time internship (10-15 hours a week). Unpaid, course credit available. Paid option becomes available after first semester at internship. This opportunity is open for college students, ONLY.
- Assist Performance Managers and gain a better understanding of client/customer relations
- Monitor social platforms on behalf of clients
- Support the Digital Facilitator team with daily tasks
- Assist Operations Coordinator with updating our digital platform with the latest OEM news, images, videos, etc.
- Draft client-facing review management content
- Keep careful records of daily tasks and communicating effectively with operations and accounts teams
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with other departments, as well as other members of the Operations team
- Tactfulness and honed ability to work in a professional environment remotely
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command of grammar and professional voice in writing contexts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable with your ability to stay on task, meet deadlines, ensure success, and achieve client satisfaction
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals and use of digital media
- Interest in the automotive industry is a plus
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software and processes
- Participation in departmental meetings and enrichment workshops
- Flexibility to work around class schedules
- Opportunity to build professional references and practice skills which are transferable beyond the auto industry
- Work remotely from home
To apply, email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter (if desired) to Tiffany@3birds.net by July 28th, 2020.