KEY HOLDER & SALES ASSOCIATE Opportunies (part-time) - Merrimack, NH
We believe that Extraordinary Service comes from the Heart and is delivered by Extraordinary Individuals!
The Key Holder Opportunity:
Be a part of our Jockey team in our store located in Merrimack, NH as a Key Holder! This position pays $11-$13/hour.
Apply now to work at Jockey for amazing career opportunities, with a quality brand, great benefits, bonus potential AND fantastic employee discounts!
As a Key Holder, you'll provide excellent customer service following our service principles, focusing on the achievement of store goals and maximizing sales. Key holders typically work 20+ hours per week, and is an important part of our team, providing great customer service to our loyal customers.
Key Holder Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a warm, sincere greeting to all customers, including current promotional message
- The Key Holder engages all customers to identify their needs and utilize product knowledge to offer solutions and meet their needs.
- Assist in driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with Jockey policies.
- Act as Manager On Duty in the absence of Store Management.
- In direct partnership with Store Manager, provide Sales Associates with appropriate feedback and coaching while MOD.
- Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Assist with merchandising (stock, markdowns, visuals) of product in the store, in adherence to established visual standards.
- Protects the security of cash, inventory and other company assets according to policies and procedures.
- Promote awareness and excitement in an effort to grow JockeyRewards® membership.
- Ensure adherence to all Jockey policies and procedures.
- Establish positive working relationships with co-workers, assuring high productivity and accomplishing shared goals.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Key Holder Candidate Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Three years of retail or customer service experience with a proven ability to demonstrate a passion for extraordinary customer service and sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to move 25 pounds.
- The Key Holder has the ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and ascending/descending ladder to stock and merchandise store.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (262) 658-8111, or send a facsimile request to (262) 653-3014.