The AP/AR Clerk is responsible for assisting the C Squared Systems, LLC Finance and Accounting department.
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
· Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; obtaining authorization of payment and scheduling and preparing disbursements.
· Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and electronic delivery of invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
· Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
· Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, payments, or adjustments.
· Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
· Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Associates Degree in accounting, finance or business required and pursuit of continuing education preferred.
· MS Office and Data Entry Skills
· Financial Software Skills
· Reporting Research Results
· Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Excellent Organization and Attention to Detail
This is a part-time, direct hire position. Hours and compensation to be determined based on requirements and experience.