Field Sales and Marketing Representative - Intership
Field Sales and Marketing Internship - Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI)
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands represented include Milwaukee®, AEG®, Ryobi®, Homelite®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil®, Oreck ® and Vax®.
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in our industry. We provide hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you!
- Perform sales & marketing activities to exceed sell through while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Maximize sell through of Milwaukee®, Ryobi®, and all TTI brands by sell through campaigns at our national retail partner through setting up product demonstrations and events.
- Make regular sales development contact with assigned stores and personnel to cultivate and maintain strong value added relationships.
- Initiate and provide in-store product knowledge sessions to educate store personnel and management.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives.
- Communicate in a cooperative and professional manner with all peers, customers and management.
- Complete weekly professional development projects by set deadlines.
Education and Experience Requirements:
All Majors – Rising Juniors and Seniors Preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restrictions
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational and planning skills.
To learn more about TTI, visit our website at www.ttirecruiting.com