Junior Accountant / Payroll Accountant
Do you want to learn? Help other succeed? Do you do what it takes to get the job done? Do you want to help turn chaos into organized financial records? Do you want to learn from a team of CFO's and other rock-star Accountants? Then keep reading!
Next Level Now is a strategic outsourced accounting firm that helps clients reach their financial goals through a team approach. The accountants are responsible for supporting Next Level's
Clients in the areas of:
- Accounts Receivable (customer invoicing, recording of deposits and customer collections),
- Accounts Payable (processing of AP transactions, including the entry, accurate coding and payment of vendor bills and credit card transactions),
- Payroll/HR (accurate processing of new hire and ongoing employee documents and payroll Clients and their staff),
- General Ledger (entering GL Journal Entries and reconciliation of bank and other balance sheet and profit and loss accounts).
- Associates Degree in Accounting, a minimum, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior accounting experience required, with specific experience in a position that processes a high volume of weekly customer invoices, AP invoices and payroll transactions
- Strong technology skills using Office 365 and MS products, Intacct, and QBO.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new software applications
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; team player with a positive, can do approach
- Ability to apply self to learning and applying technical skills
- Interest in personal and professional development and advancement
Please take the following assessment to be considered for this position.