Executive Assistant to the CEO
ZL Technologies is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and liaise with other senior management members and clients. This is a strategic role, interacting with all areas of the business.
- Effectively manage CEO's calendar
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings and teleconferences
- Manage CEO's email inbox
- Arrange extensive domestic and international travel
- Coordinate onsite and offsite events
- Communicate urgent and critical information in a timely and effective manner
- Screen, handle and redirect calls and written correspondence
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Interact with external clients
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Conduct research, collect, and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Other special projects and general duties, as needed
You will need:
- Accuracy, organization, and attention to detail
- High availability, including occasional weekend support
- Flexibility to adapt work hours based upon CEO's travel to other time zones
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and timelines
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
About ZL Technologies
Founded in 1999, ZL Technologies has proven itself as the specialized provider of electronic data management software for the most demanding large enterprise environments. Award-winning ZL solutions address e-discovery, compliance, records management, storage optimization and data analytics needs.
Built upon the industry’s most scalable platform, ZL offers today’s leading organizations the ability to comprehensively manage the entirety of their digital assets. To accomplish this challenge, ZL engineered several complex technologies into one seamless solution in order to manage billions of documents from a consolidated point of control.