Sales and Marketing Associate
CauseVid LLC is a Boston-based technology company that helps schools, colleges, and nonprofits use video to communicate with their supporters. CauseVid was founded and is led by fundraisers and technologists who are experts at helping nonprofits use video to create stronger connections that lead to better fundraising outcomes.
This sales and marketing role is an excellent early career opportunity to gain hands-on experience in B2B and SaaS sales & marketing with an entrepreneurial and fast-growing startup. Both current college students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. This is a flexible, remote part-time position. The workload will vary, but will average 10 to 20 hours per week.
- Conduct research to identify prospective clients and initiate outbound contact to introduce CauseVid by email, phone, and with personalized videos.
- Follow-up with inbound leads using telephone, email, and personalized video
- Write and create sales and marketing materials
- Maintain accurate prospect information, opportunity progress, and completed and planned activity in a sales database.
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with people
- Able to write articulately and concisely and to speak confidently to decision makers
- Ability to work independently, to handle multiple tasks, and to track and organize details
- Comfortable engaging people via live and recorded video
- Strong analytical and technology skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or currently enrolled student with 3+ years of undergraduate studies towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, communications, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated interest in or experience volunteering for nonprofit organizations
- Familiarity with social media platforms, especially Twitter and Facebook
- Proficiency in GMail, Google Sheets, MS Word, and MS Excel is required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.