Growth Marketing Manager
As Growth Marketer, you’ll be responsible for spreading Mainvest’s message to local investors and entrepreneurs across the country. You’ll also develop a visual brand that can consistently tell the Mainvest story across platforms and channels, working across product, design, and marketing to bring our growth to the next level.
While currently this job can be performed either at our Salem, MA HQ or remotely, we will give strong preference to candidates who will eventually join our Salem, MA office.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage current digital marketing initiatives across a variety of digital channels, identifying areas for improvement and analyzing the most efficient methods for growth
- Build out new initiatives across channels we haven’t used yet
- Based on analytics, develop a strategic plan across various channels to increase the engagement of those already engaged with our Network, including defining objectives, establishing goals, and crafting experiments
- Develop beautiful creative assets in alignment with our marketing and design teams
- Build scalable, effective campaigns that drive marketing contributed pipeline for both investors and small businesses
We’re looking for results-driven owners looking to help entrepreneurs build impactful local businesses.
- Empathy and Execution: As a core team member of an early stage company, our success will intrinsically tied to your success. A strong understanding of the challenges small businesses face and how we can help is core to success in the role.
- Performance, not Platitudes: We’re looking for a rockstar with exceptional, high-impact fundraising and/or marketing skills who feels comfortable teaching others.
- Owner, not a Renter: Ownership isn’t just equity, it’s the understanding that no one is riding along in the back seat. Candidates must demonstrate a strong ability to take responsibility for both their successes and failures.
- Think Fast, Execute Faster: You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We don’t wait around until someone tells us what to do next, we find it and do it.
- Meritocracy and Metrics: Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help achieve them success.
- Help Builders Build: We live for the opportunity to help small businesses build long-lasting businesses that create jobs, drive value, and bring communities together.
The ideal candidate probably has some or all of these skills:
- 3-7 years of marketing experience with a focus on lead/demand gen, paid acquisition, and marketing operations
- A deep understanding of SEO, SEM, A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Fluency in data analytics- R, Stata, SQL, Tableau, and/or Excel
- Design experience
- Experience in Google ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram ads, etc, and the ability to learn new platforms quickly
- Startup experience preferred
- Knowledge of small business financing, securities, or entrepreneurship a plus but not required.
Mainvest is building a team of people who will continue to raise the bar on performance and efficiency. We believe in diversity of thought and our mission is predicated on bridging divides and bringing communities together. Candidates historically underrepresented in fintech are encouraged to apply.