Logan Data is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/sales team. Our marketing department produces quality work and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales & marketing.
- Customer research and analysis
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Assist in preparing sales presentations
- Assist in preparing new campaign strategies
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
- Reach out to prospective customers through cold calling.
- Assist in building lists of potential new clients to contact
- Attend Sales & Marketing events to network
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Majors: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language Worker
Type: Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Send resumes to: email@example.com