Associate Client Delivery Manager
About Our Company:
Building on 30 years of experience as an industry pioneer - RetailData, LLC delivers retail intelligence via competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits, allowing our clients to make more strategic decisions on pricing. Our accurate, timely, cost-effective, and actionable information produces a superior return on our clients' information investment. RetailData, LLC has met the requirements for our expanding client base since 1988.
About The Job:
We are looking to add top talent to join our strong Client Delivery team. As an Associate Client Delivery Manager you are responsible for ensuring all client needs are met by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products as well as team members within the Client Services Department.
This Position Offers:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K (after 750 hours and 6 months of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (after 1 year of service)
- Flexible Spending (FSA) Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Presents products and services offered by RetailData to clients based on their specific needs.
- Alignment with collection criteria to customer requirements
- Manages clients that are stable maintenance accounts, and or no recent history of customer service issues.
- Optimizes schedule on behalf of client by determining optimal store selection, audit type, collection methodology and frequency.
- Maintains communication with client contacts and establishes working relationships with day to day users of the information.
- Ensures that metric goals are met or exceeded, to include on-time delivery, accuracy and completeness of data.
- Maintains the integrity of client data required to meet client deliverables.
- Reviews Validated files from Shared Services for accuracy.
- Extracts client-customized files from internal database.
- Maintains competitive pricing information (downloading client information)
- Creates schedule template for customized special, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly audits.
- Approves invoices and ensures billing accuracy for all completed jobs.
- Creates subsets/bar codes when necessary and ensures list optimization.
- Reviews Quality of Work including match rates and data metrics on all jobs.
- Sets up job numbers/chain/zones.
- Supports other team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; and
- Minimum of 1 year of minor account management experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of RetailData processes.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for independently trouble-shooting.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior organization, time management and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Extent of Public Contact
- Daily contact with Clients via email and telephone.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Normal 40-hour workweek 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. -- Monday through Friday.
- Additional hours of work are frequently required.
- Must be able to sit for long period of time.
- Must be able to use a computer and phone.
- Occasional travel required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.