We are excited to share three Associate Product Analyst roles currently open at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
These positions are located in San Francisco, CA, Salt Lake City, UT or you can work remotely!
Please submit your application by 8/7/2020 for full consideration as we have limited interview times for qualified candidates on 8/13/2020 and 8/14/2020!!
Be a part of the National Integration Services (NIS) dynamic team! If you have a passion for building the Bank of tomorrow on the best technology available, then this role is for you. NIS oversees a portfolio of both established and emerging data/application integration products architected to support our mission-critical systems. If you are looking for groundbreaking and impactful work where you can develop your career in the product management arena, we could be the right place for you.
Your key area of focus will support a number of products as we enable a hybrid integration platform of capabilities for the Federal Reserve System’s cloud strategy. You will be embedded in multiple product teams as you collaborate directly with critical payment offices, lines of business, and key cross-functional partners within the Federal Reserve’s National IT team to drive stakeholder success across many important initiatives.
To be successful, you will need strong time management and prioritization skills, excellent oral and written communication, and have confidence backed by experience to be an influential leader. You should also bring experience managing or supporting products/services, as well as complex projects, to completion.
Highlights of responsibilities:
- Customer onboarding, feature implementations, and backlog maintenance
- Roadmap planning to align product strategy with market landscape and customer demand
- Management of product delivery across a complex matrixed organization of partner teams
- Oversight or participation in product-related communications to various levels of stakeholders (from technical SMEs to executive teams)
- Surfacing and tracking cross-functional dependencies to establish priorities and mitigate risks of delivery
- Identification of key opportunities for business or technical process improvement to increase operational efficiencies or reduce costs across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Economics, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
- The Associate Product Analyst level is an entry level role and requires 0-1 years of experience in developing innovative, technical products; at Product Analyst level, typically requires one or more years of product/project management experience and practices with medium to complex products/programs
- Experience in an Agile team that has written, prioritized, justified, and delivered on a product roadmap using the Scrum methodology
- Confirmed technical and business insight, and with the ability to communicate effectively, conduct meetings, and deliver formal presentations
- Strong analytical, teamwork, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills and the ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization
- Some travel may be required
- Must be a US Citizen, or a Green Card Holder with the intent to become a US Citizen.
We offer a wonderful benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care Program, Pre-Tax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holiday’s, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and a great Pension.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve. The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.