Behavior Analyst (Community Based-BCBA)-Part-Time
Do you want a rewarding career working with special needs students? Do you have the integrity, initiative and dedication to provide the skills and opportunities to challenging student(s)? If yes, then APTS® would like the opportunity to speak with you.
Alternative Paths Training School (APTS®) vision is everyone who come our way in need of intervention, whether academically behaviorally, emotionally or other, being able to successful reintegrate mainstream society, and perform to their highest potential.
APTS® is searching for a BCBA- Part-Time for our Community Clients
Employee’s duties include, but are not limited to:
• Functional behavioral assessments using formal, quantitative/qualitative screening tools and methods from various direct/indirect information sources (to include reviewing historical records/documentation, interviews with relevant family members/care providers and other professionals, and direct observation) under direct supervision
• Summarizing and analyzing data to include review and interpretation of information gathered to identify patterns/trends and provide rationale for the design of appropriate interventions/strategies under direct supervision
• Designing individualized behavior intervention plans to address identified areas of need to include measurable outcome goals and objectives, and data collection instruments to evaluate plan effectiveness under direct supervision
• Training relevant family members/care providers and other professionals in the implementation of behavior plans, under direct supervision
• This position requires prior experience in both child, adolescent and adult settings
• Provide direct support, plan implementation and crisis intervention as needed
• Said professional duties will require Employee to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
• Bachelor's Degree in Behavior analysis, Education, Human Services, Psychology, or a field related to Behavior Analysis from an accredited college or university
• Enrolling in a master’s program within 6 months of accepting this position
• Master's Degree in Behavior analysis, Education, Human Services, Psychology, or a field related to Behavior Analysis from an accredited college or university
APTS® prides itself in providing the best work environment for our staff members and we offer the following benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Mileage reimbursement
APTS® or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. APTS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.