WHO WE ARE & WHAT TIES US TOGETHER:
If you are applying for a position with Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), you may know us as a successful brewery that's been around for over 30 years, and there's probably a lot that you know about beer and the brewing process. But there's certainly more to us than just making beer, and there's probably a lot that you don't know about the people behind what it takes to create some of your favorite liquid! Here at MBBC, we're proud to say that we're employee-owned, and with employee ownership comes a strong sense of pride in our work, and an even stronger culture.
Company culture has always been incredibly important to all of us at MBBC, and as an organization we have been continuously striving to be our very best. We are lucky enough to make great drinks that bring people together - people that are all different from one another. Sure, drinking beer is fun, but it's the shared experience between individuals that adds value to what we do, both within and outside our brewery.
Creating a diverse, inclusive & unified environment is our top priority. We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce, and we are putting our efforts into breaking down the "norm" of a White-male-dominated brewing industry. We know we aren't perfect, and we have a ton of work to do, but putting in the work is how we create change. Hiring diverse talent is just the first step. We want each individual that we hire to feel welcome, comfortable and respected from their first day and beyond.
We strongly encourage individuals of various backgrounds to apply and be part of the change we desire that will make us a greater and more educated organization all around! To learn more about our efforts, please visit https://www.harpoonbrewery.com/diversity-inclusion-unity/.
Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), parent company to Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Summer and City Roots, is seeking a Dishwasher whose duties occupy a wide range of activities in Harpoon Brewery's Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden located in Windsor, VT. Duties may change according to staffing scenarios.
Personal integrity and professionalism are a prerequisite. The Dishwasher should possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, passion for customer satisfaction and a commitment to excellence.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Ability to operate an industrial dishwasher
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow strict food safety requirements
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times
- Communicating with management
- Reporting to work as scheduled and ready to work
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Maintaining professional relationships with all co-workers
- Following checklists and standard operating procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean, organized and stocked work area
- Responsible for constant sanitation and organization
- Preparing work area for opening, mid-shift or closing in accordance with company standards
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by the Culinary Manager or Manager-on-Duty
- Team player
- Hard worker
OPPORTUNITIES & PERKS
MBBC offers some great perks including potential for growth, great co-workers, a friendly environment, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits (for those who are 21+, of course)! Additionally, once eligible, employees may choose to enroll in one of our health plans.
JOB GRADE: Pin
FLSA: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
TO APPLY - Please apply directly through our Careers page using the link provided below: