Digital Marketing Intern
Want to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing? Want to gain valuable experience with brands big and small? Want to see what it takes to cut it as a marketer while working from home and managing your own schedule?
In this role, you’ll be asked to tackle a variety of different marketing-related projects – from data entry, to social media creation/publishing, to copywriting, email marketing and project management. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, results-oriented, marketing major who is well-versed and up to date on all marketing trends and best practices.
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter that includes any personal writing samples and/or visuals that demonstrate leadership of content projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write content for a variety of audiences -- most importantly for our current and potential client. You’ll generate content for emails, blog posts, social media, website copy, and more.
- Organize and assist with administrative aspects of account management.
- Generate and gather content ideas.
- Optimize the channels being used to share our content, including email distribution platforms, direct mail and social channels.
- Follow internal regulatory and review processes to ensure brand and partner brand rules are followed at all times.
- Measure and learn from how your content is doing; generate new ideas to optimize on these learnings.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or related field.
- Proven experience with social media platforms, as well as experience using Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, Sprout, Mavrck, and more.
- Familiar with content tracking software such as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.
- Exemplary verbal, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent project management talent, with an attention to detail and proven success managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insight and understand competitive analysis and conduct market assessments.
*This position is unpaid, and for college course credit. Potential for bonus for exemplary performance