Mr. Mac’s Macaroni & Cheese is a fast paced, upbeat and flexible workplace with a focus on serving the world’s finest customizable variations of macaroni & cheese! We have been honored year after year by local and national publications such as NH Magazine, TripAdvisor, Yelp, WMUR, the Travel Channel, Spoon University, and the Food Network for our gourmet mac and cheese.
Mr. Mac’s core values are quality food and delivering excellent customer service. We do this by supplying an environment that supports and empowers our employees to not only exceed our guest’s expectation but for them to reach their professional and personal goals. Employees have a unique opportunity for growth as we believe in promoting from within the organization. Currently, every member of our management team started with us as a counter associate, line cook, or dishwasher. Every team member is a vital part of the organization and we strive to provide a fun and positive environment where management cares about employees as much as about profit and performance.
· Wash, dry, and store restaurant dishes, utensils, and equipment to ensure quality cleanliness.
· Keep the dish sincls clean and up to health code by following sanitation protocols and reporting any issues immediately.
· Keep dishroom organized and clean.
· Bag and haul trash to dumpster at designated times.
· Clean food preparation and production areas, including ovens, as required.
· Flexible schedule availability
· Committed to quality of all aspects of work
· Dedicated to working as a team
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Potential for 401(K) company program with 5% match after 1 year
· Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day off
· 50% employee discount
· Salary: $8-$11/hr
· Job Type: Full Time or Part Time, On Site
· Morning, afternoons, evenings, and weekends
Apply online at https://Mr.Macs.com/Careers