Mr. Mac’s Macaroni & Cheese is a fast paced, upbeat and flexible workplace with a focus on serving the world’s finest customizable variations of macaroni & cheese! We have been honored year after year by local and national publications such as NH Magazine, TripAdvisor, Yelp, WMUR, the Travel Channel, Spoon University, and the Food Network for our gourmet mac and cheese.
Mr. Mac’s core values are quality food and delivering excellent customer service. We do this by supplying an environment that supports and empowers our employees to not only exceed our guest’s expectation but for them to reach their professional and personal goals. Employees have a unique opportunity for growth as we believe in promoting from within the organization. Currently, every member of our management team started with us as a counter associate, line cook, or dishwasher. Every team member is a vital part of the organization and we strive to provide a fun and positive environment where management cares about employees as much as about profit and performance.
· Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and line and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
· Monitor all temperatures and sanitation procedures and uphold food safety measures.
· Prepare all food according to daily prep list.
· Read tickets and make entrees according to standard practices established.
· Demonstrate the speed and ability necessary to succeed in the fast-paced kitchen environment.
· Form a compete understand and knowledge of Mr. Mac’s recipes and ingredients.
· 18 years or older due to use of equipment and machinery
· Committed to quality of all aspects of work
· Dedicated to working as a team and maintain appropriate working relationships
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· 401(K) company program with 5% match
· Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day off
· 50% employee discount
· Salary: $9-$11/hr
· Job Type: Full Time or Part Time, On Site
· Morning, afternoons, evenings, and weekends
· Apply online at https://Mr.Macs.com/Careers