Intern - OTC/Logistics Intern - Summer 2021
Intern - OTC/Logistics - Summer 2021
Date: Oct 15, 2020
Location: LITTLETON, CO, US, 80120
Company: Lumen Technologies
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within the Marketing and Product Management group will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active Lumen work projects. The internship will be remote, work from home and play a critical role supporting Lumen’s growth of business market revenue by developing unique commercial offers that show flexibility and creativity for customers while maintaining financial soundness for Lumen. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
• Support the Lumen IT Services - SAP Order to Cash/Logistics team in Pre-sales activities i.e. developing customer demos, co-lateral, presentations, etc.
• Assist with project implementations teams with testing, and documentation.
• Develop specific technology skills relevant to IT Consulting engagements
• Continuously update skills in the areas of SAP Order to Cash and Logistics areas
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Sales/Marketing
• Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; entering junior or senior year at the start of the internship.
• Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher preferred.
• Aptitude for IT Consulting
• Quick learner, should have a can-do attitude
• Prior internship or work/business experience is a bonus
• Willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate team, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Tools - Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio/Lucid Charts
• Interest in pursuing a career in IT Consulting/SAP Services
• Available during specified internship timeframe; June 1, 2021 – August 13, 2021
• Reliable transportation to/from work daily
• Looking for someone who is customer oriented
Requisition #: 234037
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Logistics, Intern, Engineer, Consulting, Social Media, Operations, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology, Marketing