PM Line Cook - Interviews 4/16/21
Job Title: Line Cook
Job Type: Full Time
Degree Requirement: Bachelors
· Prepare menu Items as instructed
· Follow all policies, procedures and kitchen rules and regulations as outlined in the associates handbook
· Prepare mise-en-place for station and meal period. Assist other cooks as needed. Set up, restock and maintain Food preparation areas
· Serve all menu items with proper plate presentations.
· Comply with “Quality and Food Safety Standards”
· Ensure that all food items are on hand for appropriate meal periods
· Date all Food containers and rotate as per the SOP following the FIFO policy
· Making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures
· Assist with all banquet dish-ups, carving and pre-dish preparation
Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
401k – after 1 year (Full time only)
PTO – after 1 year (Full time only)
Health Insurance – after 60 days (Full time only)
Daily Employee Meals
Marriott Brand Discounts
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background and credit check.
OP-Careers (Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.