Human Resources (Information Systems), 597504000
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- If selected at the GS-09 or GS-11 level, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity
- Works on the implementation and operation of the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Human Resources (HR)systems.
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions to technically complex systems issues
- .Advises on systems technical and functional automation capabilities within automated HR systems.
- Reviews system change information as received to determine impact on current processes and make modifications as necessary.
- Directs operations and maintenance of DLA automated HR systems.
- Plans and evaluates training on automated systems routines, modifications, and procedures.