Summer Camp Boat Driver & Water Sports Instructor
Camp Nashoba North is seeking a boat driver for the summer. Responsibilities include driving campers around on Crescent Lake, tubing, water-skiing, wake-boarding, etc. The ideal candidate will also serve as a cabin counselor living and working with children between the ages of 7-15. At least one year out of high school required.
Lodging, meals, and other living amenities are provided. Life Guard Training could also be provided for the right candidate.
* Drive Wakeboard/Waterski/Tubing boat
* Tow skiers/boarders/tubers on the lake
* Live with and mentor campers during non-waterfront hours
* Experienced boat driver
* clean criminal background
* Waterski and/or Wakeboard Experience
* Licensed boaters preferred
* Full housing provided (lodging, meals, wifi access, laundry service, other camp amenities)
* Professional Training Available
* Spend your summer outdoors in beautiful Southern Maine
* Improve marketable 21st century workforce skills