Merchant Support Role
Who we are:
Yahyn democratizes the wine industry through the expansion of choice to the consumer. We do this by working with independent producers, importers, and retailers, giving them a direct-to-consumer platform that ensures our customers have access to widest breadth and deepest depths of inventory available.
To manage this, we are building out the most complete and comprehensive database around wine in the world. Currently, we are looking for an analytical and detailed minded person to work with our merchant partners in the onboarding of their inventory as well as assist with the management of our database.
Candidate will provide strategic, analytical and technical support for the platform. You will use your business acumen and technical knowledge to develop and deliver recommendations to lower abandoned shopping cart numbers. You will work with the founders and report to the CTO in understanding their evolving requirements. You will also work closely with Engineering to deliver practical solutions of real business benefit, and design and develop your own prototype solutions. The candidate will spend most of their time working with our merchant partners and our internal team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data, supporting the merchants, and regularly training the merchants on the latest Yahyn features, and act as a back-up to the customer service team.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Mathematics (or similar Education)
· Preferred Advanced level of SQL skills with at least 1-3 years of experience.
· Experience working in Tech companies or tech environment is highly desirable
· Candidate should be comfortable in data extraction and not just comfortable working on already extracted data.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good data visualization and presentation skills
This role is a part time (20+ hours to start), salaried position splitting its time between office and remote and has the opportunity to develop into a full-time role. Equity options and health benefits are available upon 90 days of successful work.