Intern - Tax Season 2022
Intern – Tax Season 2022
Albin, Randall & Bennett (ARB), a full-service certified public accounting and business consulting firm located in Portland, Maine, is seeking bright and highly motivated individuals interested in a rewarding tax internship opportunity in public accounting. Join our team of professionals and receive the training necessary to work with our clients on a wide range of tax engagements. Our clients include high net worth individuals and a wide variety of industries including auto dealers, credit unions, construction contractors, manufacturers, nonprofit organizations and other closely-held businesses.
· Opportunity to grow and learn by gaining practical public accounting experience
· ARB invests heavily in onboard training
· Join a welcoming and supportive company culture
· Competitive compensation
· And much more – visit our website at www.arbcpa.com and follow us on Instagram @arbcpa
The firm is looking for interns for tax season 2022. Accounting majors/minors are encouraged to apply.
· Hours of internship: 20-40+ hours
· Internship type: Tax (Audit opportunities could arise)
· Approximate start date: 01/01/22
· Approximate end date: 04/15/22
Please submit cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript to Kathleen Alimandi at email@example.com