Associate Product Manager Program (Fall/Winter)
MTX Group Inc. (MTX) is seeking a motivated Associate Product Manager to join our family. MTX is a global implementation partner powered by the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform that enables organizations to modernize their business with cloud technologies such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). MTX has a strong global presence in New York, Texas, Australia, Canada, Jaipur, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, India. With data as the new currency, MTX is committed to advancing our society with education, technology, and better quality of life while partnering with government agencies and the private sector. MTX helps organizations make better decisions with speed and quality by leveraging the Maverick Quantum (mavQ) Artificial Intelligence Platform.
Our most important asset is our MTX Family. Our family knows how to have fun, listens with empathy, and values trust & loyalty. The entire MTX family is passionate about providing growth opportunities to all, including embodying women in leadership with our one-to-one ratio of women to men leaders, training and hiring veterans and spearheading a one-year paid parental leave.
The Associate Product Manager program is focused on training, developing and mentoring future leaders who will drive Products and Solutions development in the public sector. Associates will gain valuable development skills and foster relationships with key industry leaders within an 8-week period.
Upon completion of the program, associates will be evaluated for potential future employment based on performance and business needs. You will receive a weekly stipend based on ~40 hours of work per week.
As an APM, you will:
- Lead efforts in designing and building solutions for Public Sector Industry Verticals at MTX
- Work on a variety of products and solutions that enable modernization for State and Local governments.
- Collaborate with our vertical leaders who have led modernization for state agencies as CIOs/CTOs/Commissioners / Asst. Commissioners etc.
- Lead the journey from a Horizontal Focused Solution to a Vertical Focused Product
- Current or Recent Graduates preferably in CSE or Management and focusing on Product Development
- Past experience in Product Development is encouraged
- Experience with Salesforce is encouraged
- Partner with industry leaders in identifying turnkey solutions and products.
- Identify key capabilities and feature set for an a comprehensive solution
- Prioritize the solution MVP to support the sales process
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering and Marketing team to develop go-to market strategy
- Develop and prioritize product / solution roadmap
What We Offer:
- Amazing culture
- Access to the leadership team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern offices across all regions that promote the family concept
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks in our offices
- Monthly All Hands company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, game nights and more lead by our FUN ministers across all regional offices
This is a 12-week intensive Leadership Development Program focused in Product Management that will run from November 1, 2021 to January 21, 2022.