Digital Account Growth Strategist
Location: Manchester, NH
Type: Full-Time, Exempt Experience: Senior-level (5+ years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but its our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
The Digital Account Growth Strategist serves as a direct link between SilverTech and our clients and is responsible for the success and satisfaction of every fostered relationship. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our accounts that are already using our service offerings. This individual must keep their finger on the pulse of 'what's next' in digital marketing, as well as show a clear understanding of overall business, web and marketing technology acumen.
Working hands-on, this individual will conceptualize, pitch and manage the execution of comprehensive digital marketing strategies that meet business goals, drive long-term client retention and generate recurring revenue opportunities for the agency. This role will a have large impact and responsibility to the growth of client accounts and, as such, this individual must be sales-oriented in their approach.
The Digital Account Growth Strategist is knowledgeable in both marketing and technology and must be highly self-motivated to succeed. You will conduct web-based presentations, prepare proposals, and quotes and grow existing accounts. We are looking for hungry, passionate individuals with the ability to nurture and grow existing account relationship. The growth will be measured in both bookings and profitability, as well as client success.
- Communicate and present effectively with agency's clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Serve as part of the delivery team to be the account manager and sales representative for existing accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize account growth and profitability.
- Develop relationships with assigned accounts, customer stakeholders and the Director of Strategic Accounts.
- Work with the delivery team to help ensure client success.
- Build and maintain a relationship with internal teams such as Engineering, Project Management and Strategy.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics on a daily basis.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- BS/BA in marketing, sales, business management, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager with successful sales and customer satisfaction.
- Experience communicating, presenting and working with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Knowledge of CMS, Digital marketing, managed services and digital strategy.
- Strong understanding of common business challenges .
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 5-10% to client sites for meetings is required.
All travel is post-COVID-19 Restrictions
Changing the game:
- Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Regular crew events, outings, and more.
- We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
- Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
- Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
- Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
- Stretch: We strive every day to be better than we were the day before. And we always say no to the status quo. Our clients experience fresh thinking and new solutions that get real results.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.