Location: Manchester, NH or Indianapolis, IN
Type: Full-time, Exempt Experience: Mid-Level (3-5 years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but it’s our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
The Digital Strategist provides strategic counsel to clients as it relates to website, lead generation, digital marketing, marketing automation, content management, and customer relationship management projects. Working with each client’s lead Account Manager, the Digital Strategist creates, generates, and guides marketing and technology concepts, ideas, and plans to close an identified business gap for the client. The Digital Strategist also advises within the following areas; marketing technology, business analytics, user experience, information architecture, and online marketing strategy. This individual must show a clear understanding of marketing and digital strategies as well as overall business and web and marketing technology acumen.
- Design and lead discovery initiatives including hosting focus groups and listening sessions with C suite stakeholders.
- Develop personas, identification of audience segments, and user journeys based on in-depth industry research and data across multiple verticals.
- Provide direction, instructions, recommendations, and guidance on content strategy, user experience, and overall digital strategy needed to meet business objectives.
- Assist clients with on target recommendations of site architecture, content organization, searching systems, labeling, and data architecture.
- Assist in the creation and development of integrated marketing plans.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on industry leading, impactful marketing technology integrations.
- Create and implement measurement strategies to evaluate the digital experience as a whole
- Provide guidance and showcase leadership on agency user experience and marketing automation strategies and practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing automation or web technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong focus on articulating data and strategic analysis of data to clients
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to varying client industries, landscapes, technological limitations, and budgets
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Experience with SEO best practices, strategy and refinement
- Experience with email marketing platforms (Constant Contact, MailChimp)
- Experience with CRMs (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Experience with Google Ads is a plus.
Changing the game:
- Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Regular crew events, outings, and more.
- We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
- Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
- Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
- Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
- Stretch: We strive everyday to be better than we were the day before. And we always say no to the status quo. Our clients experience fresh thinking and new solutions that get real results.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.