Location: Manchester, NH or Indianapolis, IN
Type: Full-Time, Exempt Experience: Mid-Level (3 years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but it’s our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
The Project Manager helps teams plan and execute projects to achieve client and organizational objectives in some of the latest digital tools available. In this role, you are part educator, communicator, thought leader, project evangelist, and client advocator. The Project Manager liaises between internal teams and external clients while delivering the best client experience.
Project Managers should have a passion for web technologies and working in a collaborative environment. The Project Manager is responsible for driving and delivering a positive client experience, providing project clarity, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget as well as building client trust by striving to exceed client expectations with every activity and deliverable. To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent organization, presentation and communication skills.
- Analyze client business drivers and their relationship to project objectives.
- Provide fellow crewmembers with the information they need to do their jobs by ensuring all communication and direction is clear, concise, and timely.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal team members to both motivate and support them in achieving project goals.
- Translate client goals to actionable plans and execute SilverTech services that align with those plans.
- Create and maintain a project plan and schedule that all stakeholders are aligned around.
- Allocate resources as necessary to maintain the project flow and ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
- Manage the project to the agreed upon scope and initiate “Change Orders” as necessary.
- Identify and initiate steps to mitigate risk and solve any project issues.
- Drive the success and satisfaction of client relationships through the delivery of successful client projects.
- Act as a liaison between the client organization and SilverTech delivery resources.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and clients at any given time.
- Mentor and support other members of the Project Management team.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or similar or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience working on projects of various size, budget and timeline. PM experience must be in technology discipline in Web Services, Internet Marketing or Advertising.
- Experience in a direct, external client-facing role is a must.
- Proven ability to recommend, plan and implement collaborative process improvements across departments.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with internal teams such as sales, engineering, design and strategy.
- Experience driving project revenue, getting creative to push progress forward and finding profitability while maintaining client satisfaction.
- Experience working simultaneously with multiple clients on complex projects up to half a million in budget.
- Knowledge of web projects including visual design, back-end development and hosting.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to varying client industries, landscapes technological limitations and budgets.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work nights, weekends, etc.
- Travel required as necessary.
Changing the game:
- Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Regular crew events, outings, and more.
- We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
- Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
- Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
- Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.