Location: Manchester, NH
Type: Full-Time, Exempt Experience: Mid-Level (2-3 years)
About SilverTech, Inc.
SilverTech is a growing digital agency with offices located in Manchester, NH and Indianapolis, IN. Originally founded in 1996, our team has grown to over seventy crew members made up of web and digital experts! We pride ourselves on helping our clients realize their full potential on the web, but it’s our culture that really sets us apart. Not only are we driven to innovate, but also to collaborate, ideate, and of course, celebrate. We believe in Real Tech and Real People to drive Real Results for our clients. We also provide a competitive benefits package and other awesome perks. Ready to change the game with us?
About the role:
SilverTech is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our extraordinary Delivery Team. As a QA Engineer, you will be solving complex software problems such as leading high-volume transactions, complex workflows, large data sets, mobile experiences and integrating critical customer systems & data.
Speed and quality are what we are looking for in our extraordinary Delivery Team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the overall quality and performance of highly visible Web applications. Your job is to keep our high-quality bar set high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher.
- Test our product with committed passion.
- Work with Project Managers, Developers and other crew members to gain a comprehensive understanding of new and existing products and features, and design test suites to ensure full test coverage.
- Participates in all facets of the software development test cycle: Create test plans, develop, execute, and maintain test cases and scripts, manage the defect log and track issue resolution with development staff.
- Analyze all project documents from a QA testing perspective, verifying accuracy and completeness. Must fully understand the business need/problem and the functional/technical solutions identified.
- Ensure reusability of test cases/scripts building a regression suite for future testing efforts. Work with QA Team Lead to design and implement automates system tests using test automation tools.
- Maintain and have a mindset of improving our existing QA processes.
- Be a great teammate as well as strong individual contributor
- Advocate for approaches that drive quality and ensure testability.
- Remain current with evolving industry trends and technologies in the automated testing arena.
- 3-5 years of Web Application testing experience.
- Understanding of how to write Cross Browser functional test plans to include mobile platforms.
- Know how to ship new features to production with high client satisfaction
- Experience with automation and various tools (Selenium, HP-UFT) with goals to push toward 100% coverage and reduction of regression test cycles.
- Knowledge of how to plan, design, and implement reusable and flexible regression tests
- Knowledge of standard SDLC methodologies including AGILE and Waterfall.
- Experience testing in .NET environments a plus
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Technical and functional creativity to look beyond the application’s screen level capability to test thoroughly for a variety of test cases.
Changing the game:
- Competitive health packages, 401k + 4% match, flexible schedules, paid time off for rest and relaxation, casual dress code and more.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technology.
- Regular crew events, outings, and more.
- We believe in career growth! We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progressions.
- Scrappy: Our clients experience unexpectedly fun, yet innovative problem solving.
- Show Up: We are intentionally there for each other, the agency and our clients. Our clients experience commitment, caring and confidence.
- Straight Talk: We communicate with clarity and we follow through on our promise.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: We give special attention to every detail from our code to our conference rooms. Clients experience quality reflected at every touch point and every interaction.
- Stretch: We strive every day to be better than we were the day before. And we always say no to the status quo. Our clients experience fresh thinking and new solutions that get real results.
SilverTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify for all employees - This Employer will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use e-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.