Quality Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer
- The position will be primarily onsite with one day a week remote possible.
- Looking for junior-level candidates with at least one year of experience in manufacturing. Will review candidates with only 6-12 months exp.
- Bachelor's in any Engineering discipline acceptable but prefers Biomedical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering degrees.
- The role is more hands-on in a manufacturing environment and not project-focused.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in a cleanroom environment and have strong communication skills along with a willingness to learn.
- Prefer some med device experience but am open to all candidates.
- The role will consist of supporting quality and manufacturing lines making quality related decisions and investigating nonconformance issues as they arise.
- Relocation at own expense is an acceptable and possible extension and/or conversion to FTE is highly likely for the right candidate.