Virtual Fall Internship
As the trade association representing leading industry sports and fitness brands, suppliers, retailers and partners, the Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA), mission is to "Promote Sports and Fitness Participation and Industry Vitality".
SFIA provides a unique internship experience for those interested in the sports & fitness industry.
An internship at SFIA will enable you to develop the necessary skills to build a solid foundation for your career. Our interns perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis within one or more departments (Thought Leadership/Event Management, Marketing/Communications, Membership/Business Development, Research and/or, Public/Government Affairs).
Snap-Shot of Intern Responsibilities:
- Aid in marketing projects on an as-need basis
- Graphic Design work
- Assist in production and creation of research reports
- Assist in production and creation of member presentations
- Assist with social media and communication pieces sent to members
- Assist in the event planning & coordination of SFIA's Start-Up Challenge & Industry Leaders Summit
- Completion of one major Intern Project
- Daily database management
- Collect industry research
- Website content management
- Writing Press Releases
- Cold Calling
- Creation of Flyers for SFIA events, research, & membership value
This is an unpaid internship - you may receive school credit.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
This position complies with the Fair Labor Standard Act.
*If you are a local candidate who is able to come into the office on an as-needed basis, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19*