CSBD Intern ( Model Portfolio Mapping and CRM Connectivity )
Model Portfolio Mapping and CRM Connectivity
TARGET START DATE:
TARGET END DATE:
Model portfolios are being created and distributed by consultants and wealth management firms. With an eye toward meeting fiduciary duty, advisors are increasingly relying on professionally designed and maintained models for their client assets. Impax is currently participating in many of these portfolios but there are many others that are being formed and growing rapidly. We seek to better understand who is creating these, what asset classes they are allocating to, how they are distributing and who the decision makers are.
OBJECTIVE (SMART GOALS – objectives set must be Specific, )
The participant will be required to use public and private data bases (available through Impax subscriptions) to identify model portfolio providers, their AUM and sales trends. Once identified, the participant will summarize the asset allocation used in these models and how decisions are made as to the asset manager chosen. This last step will include identifying decision makers and connecting those with sales management to formulate a marketing and sales strategy.
• Map model portfolio universe for both wealth managers and consultants
• Summarize asset allocation of providers
• Identify decision makers at model providers
• Work with sales management on sales strategy
• Basic knowledge of asset allocation
• Pro-active and self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to identify areas for improvement
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of Excel and would be beneficial.
CONTACT AND CONTRIBUTION
The intern will be onsite and will work closely with the Impax team. Chris Rooney and Ed Farrington will serve as primary contacts for this position.