Visitor Services Associate (Part-Time)
We are seeking qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you are driven by providing quality customer service and interacting with the public, this is the position for you! Our Visitor Services Associates work to support daily operations of the Visitor Services department at both, Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown. Duties would include providing superior quality customer service, processing admission sales, assisting with or performing independently opening and closing procedures, and providing general information about the museum exhibits and area attractions. Frequent weekend & holiday work is required.
· Strong and effective communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work effectively and respectfully with people of diverse
· Willing and able to learn quickly on the job with provided training.
· Weekend/holiday work is required, including some Sundays.
· Previous experience in cash handling is preferred.
· Previous experience using a point-of-sale system is preferred.
· A valid driver’s license is required.