Seasonal Marketing Support Associate
PlaneSense, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Seasonal Marketing Support Associate to join its fast-paced Marketing team for the summer. You’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience by assisting in a variety of marketing projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in any of the following areas with a desire to learn and expand their skills in other aspects of the department’s strategies:
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles
- Knowledge of business-related social media practices
- Digital marketing experience (SEO/SEM, Google Ad Words, Hubspot)
- Excellent writing skills
- Photography and/or videography
- Graphic design
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to work within brand guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Responsibilities may include:
- Writing content for social media and/or blog
- Copywriting for marketing and sales collateral
- Assisting with digital marketing efforts such as keyword research, performance reports, etc.
- Making website edits as needed, such as posting jobs and building landing pages
- Assisting with email blasts
- Photography and/or video of aircraft, pilots, maintenance operations, and more
- Graphic design support for recruiting efforts
This is a unique opportunity to build your skills within a national luxury brand in the exciting industry of private aviation. The position is 16-24 hours a week in-person at the company’s headquarters in Portsmouth, NH.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.