SharePoint and Power Apps Platform Developer Intern
At Schneider Electric, we are looking for a SharePoint and Power Platform Developer Intern for Summer 2023 to assist our team. In return you will have the opportunity to apply your design and keep developing your skills to prepare for your professional career.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with different engineering areas to understand and gather requirements.
- Propose creative solutions to our needs and our available platforms (SharePoint, Power Apps).
- Design and develop SharePoint and Power Platform solutions per our needs.
- Perform UAT and update platforms per feedback (including troubleshooting and debugging).
- Implement developed solutions.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Microsoft Applications / Power Platforms
- Basic Programming (Java, JS, scripting)
- Knowledgeable in Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud, Windows Server, Databases, Basic Security)
- Must be enrolled in a Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or Natural Sciences
- Self-managed, disciplined and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
What's in it for me?
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.